Tom Yam Seafood (09 Aug 08)



Tom Yam Seafood

Tom Yam is my favourite, so I always play around with the ingredients for new tom yam dishes ^_^

It is a challenge to make good tom yam dishes. I tried cooking those authentic tom yam clear soup before (not those type of chillie red soup). Very nice for my 1st attempt - spicy & sour. I love it very much!
But for my 2nd attempt (2-3 years later after my 1st attempt), it is a failure. Sigh..

This tom yam seafood dish is made less spicy for my in-laws.
In fact, it don't look spicy at all!

This dish lack of flavour as we couldn't find the tom yam leaves from supermarkets. It will definitely taste & look better with the tom yam leaves..

Anyway, I think overall the taste is still okay if you don't set your expectation too high ^_^

These photos are taken by my hubby. Good shots, aren't they?
Dear, thanks for the nice shots, you made this tom yam seafood look so yummy.. hee..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...