Cheezy Egg In Bread Cup (10 Apr 09)



Nutrition Breakfast

Suddenly have the urge to prepare breakfast for my hubby today since it is a public holiday. Got to prepare something simple and easy to make, so that the breakfast will be ready before my hubby gets out of bed.

Breakfast really is the meal that "breaks the fast" and it is very important that we starts the day off right with a good hearty breakfast.

So I decided to prepare something simple and yet really nutrition - cheezy egg in bread cup & breakfast cereals with milk. This breakfast only took me 20-30mins to prepare.





The best part of this breakfast, is the 3/4 cooked egg on the melted cheese. The cheese melted in between the bread & egg & it is really yummy when eaten. So soft that it simply melted in your mouth. The combination is perfect.


My hubby loves to dip the breads (the bread cup edges) into the 3/4 cooked egg york. He gave a thumb up for this breakfast.


I think it is really more yummy to have 3/4 cooked egg than full cooked egg (as compared to the cheezy egg in ham cup which I have prepared few months ago).



We were both very full after this hearty breakfast and we had our lunch at only 2pm that afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...