Rosemary Buttery Chicken (19 Apr 10)



Rosemary Buttery Chicken

Last minute decision to cook after work as I have some leftover marinated raw chicken chops from my niece BBQ birthday celebration (my brother purchased from the BBQ wholesale store). Don't want to waste the food & also cooking do helps me de-stress ^_^

I have totally no idea what dish to prepare with the chicken.. it is a hassle to go through my cookbooks for ideas.. so I decided to just play around with the ingredients that I can find at home. I just want to enjoy the cooking process as cooking should be fun.

Instead of using cooking oil, I decided to use butter! I always stocked up a few blocks of butter at home so that I can bake as & when my baking mood comes ^_^

I heated up the butter & stir-fried the chicken (I cut them into cubes). While cooking the chicken, allowing the chicken to absorb the butter, I searched through my kitchen cabinet for any spices or sauces. Found the bottle of rosemary leaves which I bought quite some time back (but haven't even started using it!). Okay, since the bottle of rosemary leaves caught my attention, I decided to throw in some for the fragrance. And I must say.. I made the right choice! It made the dish smell so nice! But I feel that this dish still lack of taste (although the chicken is already marinated). Hence I added some dark soya sauce to enhance the taste & colour. Good enough for a simple home cook dish ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...