Marinated Chicken Wings (09 August 08)



Marinated Chicken Wings


Today I prepared the marinated chicken for my in-laws.. In this 2nd attempt, I made some changes to this dish to avoid the same mistake that I have made in my 1st attempt.


However I am kind of disappointed that the chicken isn't as tasty as the 1st time I cooked for my hubby. But personally, I feel that it is still not too bad because I like the sauce very much as I still find it nice. Haha.. Hope my in-laws like this dish too, despite the imperfection again.


It is always a challenge to me to cook big portion of dishes.<p>With this experience, I believe my next attempt in cooking big portion of marinated chicken will taste much better! Practise makes perfect ^_^


Nice photo taken taken by my hubby while I am still busy in the kitchen. Thank you dear dear ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...