Korea Kimchi Rice Cake (27 Nov 09)



Korea Kimchi Rice Cake

Inspired by my sis-in-law and decided to prepare this korea kimchi fried rice cake for my in-laws during our family gathering.

My sis-in-law is very creative and added kimchi & pork in the korea fried rice. Although very spicy but my family just can't stop eating them.. we keep saying "very spicy! very spicy!" after we put each piece of fried rice into our mouths but yet we just can't resist putting another piece into our mouths one after another!!! It's like.. once you popped, you can't stop! Haha..

However, disappointed that my in-laws are not interested in this korea kimchi fried rice as they find it too spicy. I do find it spicy but I feel that it is not as spicy as what my sis-in-law has prepared.

Anyway, I have to admit that my sis-in-law's korea kimchi fried rice is much more delicious than what I have prepared. Maybe because I didn't add any pork to the fried rice as pork will add sweetness to the dish. But on 2nd thoughts, it is lucky that I didn't add the pork since my in-laws not keen in this dish ;p

In order not to waste the korea fried rice, I removed the kimchi and washed off the sauce from the korea fried rice with boiling water. The korea fried rice is fried again with some dry maggi mee sauces for dinner.. oh dear, I love the taste! Haha.. I think the dry maggi mee sauces go well with these korea fried rice.. Haha.. Although the kimchi is wasted, at least the korea fried rice are finished up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...