Cheezy Egg In Ham Cup (14 Feb 09)



Beary In Love 爱心早餐

Today is Valentine's Day, so I planned to prepare 爱心早餐 for my hubby to start the lovely day ^_^

I have been wanted to prepare this Cheezy Egg in Ham Cup breakfast for my hubby for quite some times already. Finally did it this morning!

This is a very easy & yet healthy breakfast which required about only 30 mins to prepare. I have prepared 2 sets - 1 for my hubby & 1 for myself of course! Hee.. My hubby loves this healthy breakfast and he happily finished it!!

I prefer 100% cooked egg for this 1st attempt. But I will want to try out half-cooked egg for my next attempt & see if the taste is nicer. And I'll add in more ingredients like mushroom, chicken, pork or tuna, etc for a more hearty breakfast ^_^

For this cheezy egg in ham cup, the egg is topped with cheese which melted on the egg.. Yummy!!

Beary in love breakfast - couple bears & heart shape breads represent the name of this dish. These cute bears & hearts brighten up our morning ^_^

1st set of 爱心早餐:




2nd set of 爱心早餐:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...